- Children and Dogs: Children are welcome (but of course can’t have any booze) as well as dogs, though they must remain outside…the dogs not the kids…kids can come inside. I guess the dogs can have booze as long as you pay for it; that’s on you.
- Outside alcohol/our bottles and cans: Please help us keep our license by only drinking what we have on tap on the premises…no outside alcohol or our packaged cans or bottles. Our “to-go” 6 packs and bottles are only “to-go”. It’s the law! For what we have available, please see BEERS ON TAP below.
- Table Reservations: We do not accept table reservations; we are about community and fun. However, if you would like to rent a small room or our outdoor pavilion to ensure your own space, please see our private events page HERE.
- Tours: We offer tours most Saturdays and some weekdays as the brew schedule allows. They sell out quickly and priority given to those who sign up online. For tickets, info and availability, please our tour page HERE.
- What beers are available?
BEERS ON TAP!
Coming soon: Lord Skylark Pale Ale with Earl Grey Tea (Friday, March 24th)
- Tiny Bomb Pilsner (also in 6-packs)
- Ananda IPA (also in 6-packs)
- Gotta Get Up To Get Down Coffee Milk Stout (also in 6-packs)
- Adjective Animal Double IPA (also in 4-packs)
- Starless Schwarzbier (also in 6-packs)
- My So-Called Beer American Amber Ale (draft only)
- Rockets in the Complex Imperial Brown with Cocoa Nibs (also in 22 oz. bottles)
- Snowbeard Barleywine (also in 22 oz. bottles)
- Second Banana Hefeweizen (only in 22 oz. bottles)
- Holy Candy Belgian Dubble (only in 22 oz. bottles)
- Tacky Wet-hopped IPA (only in 22 oz. bottles)
- Gemütlichkeit Oktoberfest (only in 6-packs)
- Astronaut Status Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (only in 22 oz. bottles)
- Berry Symphonic American Wild with Blackberries and Raspberries (only in 22 oz. bottles)