Our outdoor pavilion features an arbor, stage and patio lights. It is stunning as an open-air pavilion but available year-round as it can accommodate a custom 30’x60’ tent. The Facility Rental fee includes parties up to 6 hours, 10 barrel high-tops and 4 benches. This is a wonderful space as-is for a casual standing reception but works well as a blank canvas to make it truly your own. What to consider for a basic rental:
- Facility Rental Fee (for 4 hours in the space): starting at $1,000
- Service Fees (minimum 2 bartenders): $20 per hour per bartender for the length of the party, plus one hour each for set-up and clean-up; parties with rentals or outside decorations may require a longer set-up/clean-up time.
- Beer (upon consumption: by the glass and as you order it): $5/pint; We also have drink packages available
- Food: Up to you (please see below)
- Tent: optional but events are rain or shine; we will coordinate through our preferred vendor (sorry, this is the only vendor we use for this tent as it is custom built); basic structure (ceiling, no walls) is approximately $1,900 with set and delivery fees.
- Tables, chairs and linens for a seated meal: you are welcome to bring in or use your own vendor; all outside items delivered/picked up the day of the event during pre-scheduled load-in times. We can also coordinate these through out preferred provider (apprx. $34 for a table round, 8 natural wood chairs and floor length linen).
Beer and Wine
For all spaces, we offer drink packages or can charge beer upon consumption (by the pint or 7 oz. taster). You are welcome to have one master tab or individual checks with advanced notice. Our bartenders will pour 2-4 different beers (number depends on the size of your party) in the space from our one of our portable draft system for convenient access. You are welcome to bring in wine for our bartenders to pour for a $15 per bottle corkage fee (capped at $350). You can also coordinate liquor through and to by poured by a properly licensed caterer (corkage fee given upon request).
You are welcome to bring in home-made items, use your own caterer with advanced approval (and no added fees!), or use a caterer from our extensive list of recommended vendors and food trucks. We can also coordinate delicious and all-inclusive in-house menus if you would like to be completely hands off. Want to host your own exclusive beer pairing dinner for you guests? We can do that too!
We will provide bartenders for your event (number depends on the size of the party and set-up needs). We opt for an hourly Service Fee for the length of your event plus any time needed for set-up and clean-up. We are happy to schedule according to your needs. All event related activities (vendor load-ins, decorating, etc.) must be scheduled in advance with a WISEACRE bartender in attendance at this same Service Fee rate.
Rentals, Flowers and More
We can coordinate any rental needs through our preferred vendor, including any additional tables, chairs and tents of all sizes. We can also coordinate flowers, bands, and photo booths to make it a fantastic event!
Tables & Chairs
At this time we do not have plans to purchase tables or chairs for the space. In our inquiries so far, we’ve found the every client has different needs and desires regarding table shape, linen color, etc. So we’ve opted to hold off on purchasing and rather will keep our rental rates low so that clients can rent items that suit their occasion. There will be a few handmade barrel high-top tables and 4 or so benches for casual seating that you’re welcome to use alone or in addition to rentals. We’re more than happy to advise and assist with a rental order through our preferred vendor.
The space is an outdoor venue and could require protection from the elements. We are happy to coordinate a beautiful 12’ custom built tent through our preferred vendor. The tent is an additional expense and should be kept in mind when considering a budget for the event (events are rain or shine).
Tours, Tastings and Team Building
We now offer tours of our state of the art brewing facility, tastings with our expert staff or other fun activities, like beer trivia and more that can be custom fit for your group.
Interested in booking?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you to set up your booking