WISEACRE is a brewery committed to top quality, uniquely flavorful beer that appeals to passionate & progressive people through education & good times. The brewery name comes from a term of endearment/scolding their grandmother used on the young troublemakers. Brothers Davin & Kellan Bartosch dreamed up WISEACRE many moons ago & have been on an extensive quest procuring top-notch experience from around the globe to deliver the crunkest brewery possible in their groovy hometown of Memphis, TN.
- TAPROOM – Mon through Thurs : 4-10; Fri and Sat 1 – 10: OUR TAPROOM IS CASH FREE – CREDIT CARD ONLY!!!
- PARKING/ENTRANCE: The Taproom entrance is located in the back of the building. Please park along the side of the property (railroad track side) or on our side street, Cumberland (convenient bridge access). PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK/PARK IN OUR LOADING DOCK AREA.
- BREWERY – WISEACRE makes beer on a 20 BBL JV Northwest Brewhouse, the finest American Made Brewery manufacturer.
- TOURS – Tours are offered every Saturday at 12 pm and capped at 40 people (priority given to those who sign up on-line. To see what’s available please go to our tour and education page HERE.
- EVENTS – The taproom, patio, and backyard can be rented out for event or business purposes. The multipurpose room can be used for meetings or dinners with the furniture used as a conference/dinner table, set up as a classroom, or made more casual. Contact us about reserving the taproom for your special events.
- LOCATION – 2783 Broad Ave Memphis TN 38112